Barantum.com (hereinafter referred to as "BARANTUM" or "US") in this case as an institution that has a high commitment to all matters relating to the protection of data that you store in our media. We are fully responsible for the various types of data that you have, so we feel the need with full responsibility and dedication to maintain and manage all data entrusted to us with the principles of data security in accordance with applicable regulations.
“Personal Data” refers to any data (whether true or not) about an individual who can be identified (i) from that data; or (ii) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access to, including data in our records.
“Service Data” refers to any data that is created or provided by you prior to using our Products and Services, including but not limited to usage data such as number of messages sent, number of active users, messaging history, log, dates, device type, browser type and version, operating systems, geographic location, IP address, referral source, time spent in our Websites, and other messaging metadata. The Personal Data owned by other people shared by you also counts.
“Third Party” refers to any individual or entity outside of us and our affiliates, including but not limited to Third Parties that provide services and products that support the provision of our Products and Services.
How we collect your data
Barantum CRM application is a business application that is engaged in Customer Relationship Management. Where the use of this application is for all types of industries and categories of companies in Indonesia. So that when you use the Barantum CRM application which starts by accessing the site, then directly or indirectly you have provided some of your personal data for the data we need to run this application. Where some of the data that you have provided to us is what we will directly store and protect with a security system and data storage convenience in accordance with the provisions contained in this Policy. There are some initial data related to you such as the following personal data: Full name, company name and your position in the company, office and cellular telephone numbers to your age data.
All the data that you enter into Barantum, we think is the correct data. And all matters relating to these data are your responsibility as a user of this CRM application. Where we as the application provider only serve as a medium for data storage and data processing services, without the right to use the data for anything.
The form of implementation of the various data that you enter in the Barantum application, is only used according to the function of the application itself as follows:
- We use personal data as a basic data that shows the number of users (active users of Barantum CRM in accordance with updating the time).
- Organizational / company data is the basic data that we use to make related analyzes: what kind of variations or types of industries and categories of companies are incorporated in CRM Barantum members.
Sharing of data to third parties:
basically we will never do it in any form except to get the agreement of you as
the account owner. As for if
you (the user) with and for one reason or another makes a request to us to share data
with third parties, the
procedure we will carry out is as follows:
- We have received approval from the PIC (company responsible).
- We get authorization to share data in accordance with your agreement with third parties after point "A" is fulfilled first.
- We will not get any sanctions from your company or you as an account holder in relation to what we do at point "B".
- We will not be responsible for further conditions after points A, B, C are fulfilled and we provide data to third parties.
How we use your data
Data and Information provided by you to us will be used for the following purposes:
- to provide technical assistance to you or to complete the tasks you requested for. For example, when you request for help from our Solution and Support team, we will use your Personal and Service Data to provide assistance which is tailored to your needs;
- to monitor, maintain and improve our Services;
- to manage billing and payments. Third Party payment gateways and Third Party credit card processing providers are involved in our billing and payment processes. These Third Parties are not allowed to store, retain or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing and is subject to confidentiality obligations restricting the disclosure of information collected to other Third Parties;
- to follow-up or communicate with you about your interest in using Barantum when you contact us to request for more information, sign-up for our events or send in your enquiries and so on;
- to share with you useful content which may be of interest to you and to update you about our latest Products and Services (“Marketing”);
- to manage and administer your Barantum account;
- to provide and administer our events community. We may provide blogs, community chat groups or even forums on our Website or Apps (collectively, “Community Platforms”). Any Personal Data you choose to submit in such Community Platforms may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these platforms, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. It is not our responsibility to manage the Personal Data you decide to share with these Community Platforms;
- to link your Barantum account to third-party accounts such as WhatsApp Business, Instagram, Google, Github, Facebook, Telegram, Instagram, LINE, e-mail, and so on;
- to produce training data derived from the Service Data for research, development and business analysis purposes;
- For other purposes that we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our Affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
While using our Product and Services, you may be asked to grant authorization and share your data to Google OAuth (“Google OAuth”). You may need to give your consent to Google OAuth through OAuth Consent Screen on the Google API Console. We assure you that every data you provide to Google OAuth will only be used for the purpose of service provision.
Accessing, correcting and deleting your information
You may access, correct or delete the Personal Data you have provided us by using the tools within the Products and/or Services (for example, editing your profile information on the Products and Services ) or by contacting email@example.com. Changes you make to your information on our Products and Services will take immediate effect on your network but data will be retained in secure storage for a limited period afterward as part of our standard data backup process.
It is hard for us to distinguish the age of users who access and use the Website. If a person, according to applicable laws, is classified as a minor and has provided us with Personal Data or Service Data without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us to remove the relevant Personal Data or Service Data and unsubscribe the minor.
If we learn that a user is under the age of 13 (thirteen), he/she may not register an account with us or use our Services and will take appropriate steps to remove the user’s information from the database and restrict the user from future access to our Products and Services.
Barantum is very serious in maintaining your security. We are aware and know that you entrust Barantum with important information and documents that you have. Your information is encrypted and protected with leading technology and security.
To protect your data, we have implemented International SSL & HTTPS standards with 2048-bit certificate encryption. This standard is a tool to implement a security system for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data available to us.
We also always try to improve the security of your data by using the latest technology and strive to comply with all applicable regulations, especially those related to third parties / related parties. Because our commitment is that all client data stored in our system is our priority to protect it from any conditions.
We encrypt every data that can be known as the customer's property
In our system, all your data is stored securely, with keys that are made specifically for each user. We encrypt any data that can be known as the customer's property, including your name & e-mail address.
For the security of your password, we use Hashing technology to minimize password cracking to a minimum. We apply the same technique to all file You uploaded.
Like other systems, the security of your information also depends on you. Choose a strong password (we do our best to guide you to do this and protect you from breaking passwords), and never tell or distribute it to others.
Secure Your data when in transit
Even if someone tries to “eavesdrop” on your communication, they still cannot decrypt the data. All communication between Barantum and you is encrypted with SSL using a 2048-bit certificate, and we require SSL for all communications. This technique is done so that even if someone tries to “eavesdrop” on your communication, they still won't be able to decryption to steal your data.
Examples of use are: If you create an account on the Site, cookies will help us to remember data specific to your next visit. When you return to the Site, the data that you provided previously will appear again. With conditions like this, your work process becomes easier with you activate your cookies. Another function of cookies is that it can be used by other parties to be able to analyze data for us. As Google Analytics does, they will collect your data that cannot be identified as private with all their activities, especially when using the product.
And to facilitate communication between the two parties, both from your side or Barantum's side. If in your trip you have a complaint or input about the data that you have or the data in our system. Then you can submit a request for an answer or contact us via E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
With all the things we have explained above, we hereby explain that we have the right and authority to change or improve this Policy whenever we feel we need to revise or improve it in accordance with existing conditions. Where we will automatically upload the latest Policy to the Site. Policy updates that occur directly will affect your use of the Site and Products concerned. But before that we will try to always update or provide the latest information related to the revision or changes in our Policy (of course if we feel we need to convey to clients within the timeframe that we adjust to the needs). By reading and understanding all of the discussion about Security and Privacy, as long as you are still using the Barantum CRM application, you will immediately agree to everything that is included in the content on this Security and Privacy page.
Updated on 11 August 2022